-
November 17th, 2004, 08:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, I've been away for a while....My dearest cat Michina passed away yesterday with a lethal injection and I still can't believe this happened. I loved her so much for so many years,18 years is the time of a life, my heart broke yesterday... I don't know if there's life after death for humans, sometimes I think there is one, other times I'm negative about it, but I want to believe there's a heaven for pets where Michina can get up on her feet again and run and play forever....... bye everybody.
Cristina
-
November 17th, 2004, 08:37 PM
#2
famveronica
Guest
Oh honey im so sorry. Oh when thing's like this happens it's the worst... Of course there is a pet heaven. If anyone is going to heaven it's them. Haven't you seen the rainbow video from scemesofneon in here? He'r beautiful dog died for about two weeks ago. She made this wonderful video about dogs and cats going to heaven.... My little terrier girl is 12 years old. And im thinking allot about that day when she's gone. I don't think im gonna be able to take that. So i understand you dear... My heart goes out to you and im sending you all my love and comfort in this terrible time..... Just remember that heaven is for cat's too. Beyond the rainbow......
Ans someday you'll be together....... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2004, 08:42 PM
#3
famveronica
Guest
Look at this video dear..............
www.indigo.org/rainbowbrigde_ver2.html [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2004, 08:44 PM
#4
famveronica
Guest
And then you find the raninbow bridge in there.....................
-
November 17th, 2004, 10:32 PM
#5
moderator
Dearest Cristina,
So sorry to hear about your loss baby.
Everyone here knows how you feel.... Time is a friend when things like this happen. Time heals but unfortunatly, we never really get over it. We are here for you darling, now and always.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Cherie
-
November 17th, 2004, 11:52 PM
#6
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections are treasured in the [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
to bring us always close to those from whom we had to part.
There is a bridge of memories
from earth to heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us
It's the bridge that we call love.
so sorry to hear about your [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] Michina
Prayers and warm wishes
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 18th, 2004, 04:36 PM
#7
moderator
Sorry to hear you lost your furry friend Cristina! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
Wishing you the best at this difficult time!
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
#8
Inactive Member
thanks to all, you beautiful people, and thanks to Cherie, you never stop amazing me for your kindness... I watched the video of the Rainbow bridge and I loved it, thanks. I guess it'll take some time before the memory of Michina brings me smiles instead of tears, and it still hurts me thinking of how helpless and fragile she had become suddenly in the time of 10 days, and now my other two cats keep on wondering around the house in search for her. The great thing about animals who live with us is that they bring little pieces of Paradise in our lives and they let these pieces last a little longer... Ciao everybody [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
November 20th, 2004, 06:24 PM
#9
Inactive Member
p.s. for Veronica, try to think not too much about the age of your pet, instead enjoy every moment you can with her [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] bye
Cristina
-
November 21st, 2004, 02:49 AM
#10
moderator
Cristina,
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks